Thursday February 06, 1902
US date format: 2/6/1902, UK date format: 6/2/1902
Is this your lucky day? Bet on the figures of this date here
It was Thursday, under the sign of Aquarius (see birth chart on February 6, 1902). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Robert Gascoyne-Cecil (Conservative), Pope Leo XIII was leading the Catholic Church.
Famous people born on this day include Jean Gaulon and Guillaume Valette.
Uncle Josh at the Moving Picture Show, directed by Edwin S. Porter, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1902
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of February 06, 1902?
- Bob Marley Day in Rastafarianism (Jamaica and Ethiopia)
- Waitangi Day (National Holiday) in New Zealand
- Sami National Day (known as Lapps; in Finland and Scandinavia)
- Saint Amandus, Apostle of the Franks
- See more
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 06, 1902?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Jules Levy - Absence Makes the Heart Grow Fonder
- Arthur Collins & Joe Natus - Tell Me, Dusky Maiden