Sunday 9 February 1902
It was Sunday, under the sign of Aquarius (see planets position on February 9, 1902). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Gertrud Scholtz-Klink and Gabriel Péri.
Uncle Josh at the Moving Picture Show, directed by Edwin S. Porter, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1902
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 9 February 1902
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 9 February 1902!
Which were the important events of 9 February 1902 ?
- Saint Apollonia, patron saint of dentists and dental technicians
- Saint Ansbert of Rouen
- Saint Maroon's Day - Lebanon
- Gertrud Scholtz-Klink: German Nazi, the Women's League leader in the Third Reich who emphasized Nazi slogan, "children, church, kitchen.
- Gabriel Péri: French Communist journalist and politician, and member of the French Resistance.
- Blanche Calloway: US vocalist / dancer (12 Clouds of Joy).
- Chester H Lauck: Allene, Arkansas -- Actor (Dreaming Out Loud, 2 Weeks to Live).
- Robert Treno: Vias Journalist.
- Jean Moreau: St-Quentin Military man.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1902 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Tell Me, Dusky Maiden - Arthur Collins & Joe Natus
- Absence Makes the Heart Grow Fonder - Jules Levy