Sunday 18 June 1967
It was Sunday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Lyndon B. Johnson (Democratic).
In that special week of June people in US were listening to Groovin' by The Young Rascals.
In UK A Whiter Shade Of Pale by Procol Harum was in the top 5 hits.
The Dirty Dozen, directed by Robert Aldrich, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1967
while The Autobiography Of Bertrand Russell, 1872-1914 by Bertrand Russell was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Coronet Blue.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 18 June 1967!
Which were the important events of 18 June 1967 ?
- Seychelles - National Day.
- Brazil - Chemist's Day.
- Father's Day, US, UK, Chile (2006).
- Autistic Pride Day, beginning in 2005.
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 18 June
- 67th US Golf Open: Jack Nicklaus shoots 275 at Baltusrol Golf Club - New Jersey
- Houston Don Wilson no-hits Atlanta Braves, 2-0
- Monterey International Pop Festival rocks Southern California
- Susie Maxwell wins LPGA Milwaukee Jaycee Golf Open
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1967 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- The Young Rascals - Groovin'
- Aretha Franklin - Respect
- The Turtles - She'd Rather Be With Me
- Engelbert Humperdinck - Release Me (And Let Me Love Again)
- Jefferson Airplane - Somebody To Love
- The Music Explosion - Little Bit O'Soul
- The Association - Windy
- The Temptations - All I Need
- The Happenings - I Got Rhythm
- Tommy James and the Shondells - Mirage
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?