Thursday 18 November 1993
It was Thursday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Bill Clinton (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Connor McDonough and Makoto Okunaka.
In that special week of November people in US were listening to I'd Do Anything For Love (But I Won't Do That) by Meat Loaf.
In UK I'd Do Anything For Love (But I Won't Do That) by Meat Loaf was in the top 5 hits.
Mrs. Doubtfire, directed by Chris Columbus, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1993
while Seinlanguage by Jerry Seinfeld was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Life in the Freezer.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Battletoads in Battlemaniacs or Bubsy in Claws Encounters of the Furred Kind.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 18 November 1993!
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the important events of 18 November 1993 ?
- Latvia - Independence Day (1918)
- Also see November 18 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- R.C. Saints - Dedication of the Basilicas of Saints Peter and Paul ; Saint Rose Philippine Duchesne ; also St Mawes, St Odo of Cluny, St Romanus of Antioch
- Venezuela - Feast of the Virgen de Chiquinquir�, also known as la Chinita, in the western state of Zulia
- Roman festivals - day 1 Dios dedicated to the sun god by emperor Licinius
- Oman - National Holiday
Famous Birthdays:18 November
- Fritz Feld: Actor (Errand Boy, Promises Promises), dies at 93.
- 27 killed at prison in Morazan, El Salvador
- Black and white leaders in South Africa approve new democratic constitution
- NAFTA passes House
- Pearl Jam lead singer Eddie Vedder arrested for public drunkiness
- WWF boss Vince McMahon charged with steroid distribution
- In South Africa, 21 political parties approve a new constitution.
- In the United States, the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) is ratified by the House of Representatives.
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1993 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Sport Games on 18 November 1993
- Chicago Bulls - Portland Trail Blazers : 98 - 120
- Cleveland Cavaliers - Denver Nuggets : 93 - 100
- Dallas Mavericks - Los Angeles Clippers : 84 - 88
- Houston Rockets - Indiana Pacers : 99 - 83
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?