Wednesday 23 October 1912
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Scorpio (see planets position on October 23, 1912). The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Henri Hebert .
The Cameraman's Revenge, directed by Ladislas Starevich, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1912
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 23 October 1912
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 23 October 1912!
Which were the important events of 23 October 1912 ?
- Chemistry: Mole Day
- Astrology: First day of sun sign Scorpio in Western tropical astrology.
- Hungary - National Day (revolution of 1956 and the proclamation of the Republic of Hungary in 1989)
- Also see October 23 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- R.C. Saints - Saint Giovanni da Capistrano; Anicius Manlius Severinus Boethius
- French Republican Calendar - CTleri (Celery) Day, second day in the Month of Brumaire
- First Balkan War: The Battle of Kumanovo between the Serbian and Ottoman armies begins.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1912 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- John McCormack - The Rosary
- The Ragtime Jockey Man - Maurice Burkhardt & Peerless Quartet
- Goodbye, Everybody - Walter Van Brunt