Sunday July 21, 1991
This day in 30 sec.
It was Sunday, under the sign of Cancer (see planets position on July 21, 1991). The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Sara Sampaio and Lucy Spraggan.
In that special week of July people in US were listening to Unbelievable by EMF.
In UK (Everything I Do) I Do It For You by Bryan Adams was in the top 5 hits.
Hot Shots!, directed by Jim Abrahams, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1991
while Vortex by Larry Bond was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching The Hidden Room.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Asmik-kun World 2 or Cobra Mission: Panic in Cobra City.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 21 July 1991
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 21 July 1991!
Which were the important events of 21 July 1991 ?
- St. Zoticus
- St. Victor of Marseilles
- St. Barhadbesciabus
- St. Arbogastus
- Catholic - the feasts of at least 5 saints: St. Praxedes
- Singapore: Racial Harmony Day
- Guam: Liberation Day (1944)
- Bolivia: Martyrs' Day
- Belgium: National holiday (1831 - inauguration of LTopold I, first king of the Belgians)
Famous Birthdays:21 July
- 120th British Golf Open: Ian Baker-Finch shoots 272 at Royal Birkdale
- Betsy King wins LPGA JAL Big Apple Golf Classic
- Ferguson Jenkins, Gaylord Perry, Rod Carew, Tony Lazzeri, and Bill Veeck are elected into the Hall of Fame in Cooperstown, New York
- Sharmell Sullivan (Gary Indiana), 20, crowned 23rd Miss Black America
- Boxer Mike Tyson is arrested and charged with the rape of Miss Black America contestant Desiree Washington 3 days earlier, in Indianapolis, Indiana.
- Serial killer Jeffrey Dahmer is arrested after the remains of 11 men and boys are found in his Milwaukee, Wisconsin, apartment. Police soon find out that he is involved in 6 more murders.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1991 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- EMF - Unbelievable
- Paula Abdul - Rush Rush
- Jesus Jones - Right Here, Right Now
- Bryan Adams - (Everything I Do) I Do It For You
- Rythm Syndicate - P.A.S.S.I.O.N.
- Color Me Badd - I Wanna Sex You Up
- Tara Kemp - Piece Of My Heart
- Michael W. Smith - Place In This World
- DJ Jazzy Jeff & The Fresh Prince - Summertime
- UB40 - Here I Am (Come And Take Me)
Top #10 R&B songs
- Damian Dame - Exclusivity
- Freddie Jackson - Main Course
- Ralph Tresvant - Do What I Gotta Do
- Boyz II Men - Motownphilly
- Baby I'm Ready - Levert
- Gotta Have You (From "Jungle Fever") - Stevie Wonder
- D.J. Jazzy Jeff & The Fresh Prince - Summertime
- Hi-Five - I Can't Wait Another Minute
- Optimistic - The Sounds Of Blackness
- Nights Like This (From "The Five Heartbeats") - After 7
Top #10 Latin songs
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?
Which movies you probably rented those days on VHS/DVD to spend a great night?