Friday July 19, 1991
This day in 30 sec.
It was Friday, under the sign of Cancer (see planets position on July 19, 1991). The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Jean Seri and Eray İşcan.
In that special week of July people in US were listening to Unbelievable by EMF.
In UK (Everything I Do) I Do It For You by Bryan Adams was in the top 5 hits.
Hot Shots!, directed by Jim Abrahams, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1991
while Dave Barry Talks Back by Dave Barry was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching The Hidden Room.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Earth Defense Force or Cotton: Fantastic Night Dreams.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 19 July 1991
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 19 July 1991!
Which were the important events of 19 July 1991 ?
- According to sitcom Father Ted, previous events that occurred on July 19 included Galway being liberated by the Indians, Marathon was renamed Snickers and the Ice Age ended.
- St. Symmachus
- St. Machrina
- St. Arsenius
- Catholic - Feasts of St. Vincent de Paul
- Nicaragua - National Liberation Day
- Myanmar - Martyr's Day
- Malaysia - Birthday of Yang di-Pertuan Besar of Ng Sembilan
- Roman festivals - Lucaria
- Cal Ripken plays in his 1,500th consecutive game
- Mike Tyson rapes a Miss Black America contestant (Desiree Washington)
- With New York Yankees victory, 10 of 14 American League teams are at .500 or better.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1991 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- EMF - Unbelievable
- Paula Abdul - Rush Rush
- Jesus Jones - Right Here, Right Now
- Bryan Adams - (Everything I Do) I Do It For You
- Rythm Syndicate - P.A.S.S.I.O.N.
- Color Me Badd - I Wanna Sex You Up
- Tara Kemp - Piece Of My Heart
- Michael W. Smith - Place In This World
- DJ Jazzy Jeff & The Fresh Prince - Summertime
- UB40 - Here I Am (Come And Take Me)
Top #10 R&B songs
- Damian Dame - Exclusivity
- Freddie Jackson - Main Course
- Ralph Tresvant - Do What I Gotta Do
- Boyz II Men - Motownphilly
- Baby I'm Ready - Levert
- Gotta Have You (From "Jungle Fever") - Stevie Wonder
- D.J. Jazzy Jeff & The Fresh Prince - Summertime
- Hi-Five - I Can't Wait Another Minute
- Optimistic - The Sounds Of Blackness
- Nights Like This (From "The Five Heartbeats") - After 7
Top #10 Latin songs
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?
Which movies you probably rented those days on VHS/DVD to spend a great night?