Friday 5 July 1991
It was Friday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Jason Dolley .
In that special week of July people in US were listening to Rush Rush by Paula Abdul.
In UK I Wanna Sex You Up by Color Me Badd was in the top 5 hits.
Point Break, directed by Kathryn Bigelow, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1991
while Heir To The Empire by Timothy Zahn was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Joking Apart.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Armour-Geddon or Castlevania II: Belmont's Revenge.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 5 July 1991!
Which were the important events of 5 July 1991 ?
- Isle of Man: Tynwald Day (1266).
- Venezuela: Independence Day (1811).
- Algeria: Independence Day (1962).
- Cape Verde: Independence Day (1975).
- Church of the SubGenius: X-Day (1998).
- Armenia: Constitution Day (1995)
- Czech Republic and Slovakia: Arrival of Saints Cyril and Methodius in Great Moravia (around 863).
- Colorado Rockies and Florida Marlins given final approval by owners
- Lillian Cucuzza wins name Florida baseball team contest (Marlins)
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1991 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Paula Abdul - Rush Rush
- EMF - Unbelievable
- Color Me Badd - I Wanna Sex You Up
- Luther Vandross - Power Of Love/Love Power
- Jesus Jones - Right Here, Right Now
- Extreme - More Than Words
- Michael W. Smith - Place In This World
- Crystal Waters - Gypsy Woman (She's Homeless)
- R.E.M. - Losing My Religion
- UB40 - Here I Am (Come And Take Me)
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?