Friday July 22, 1994
US date format: 7/22/1994, UK date format: 22/7/1994
It was Friday, under the sign of Cancer (see birth chart on July 22, 1994). The US president was Bill Clinton (Democrat), the UK Prime Minister was Sir John Major (Conservative), Pope St John Paul II was leading the Catholic Church.
Famous people born on this day include Maria Politano and Parker Schnabel.
In that special week of July people in US were listening to I Swear by All-4-One.
In UK Love Is All Around by Wet Wet Wet was in the top 5 hits.
The Mask, directed by Chuck Russell, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1994
while The Crossing by Cormac McCarthy was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching The Human Animal.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Captain Tsubasa 5: Hasha no Shōgō Campione or Daikaijū Monogatari.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of July 22, 1994?
- Swaziland - Birthday of former King Sobhuza II
- Pi Approximation Day
- St. Vandrille/Wandre Gisilus
- St. Mineve
- See more
- 23rd and last part of Comet Shoemaker-Levy hit Jupiter (since July 16th)
- Doc Gooden admitted to Betty Ford Center
- Mariners play Red Sox as home team at Fenway, as Kingdome is repaired
- Military coup in Gambia: President Dawda Jawara flees
- See more
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 22, 1994?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Top #10 songs in the USA
Top #4 songs in the UK
Top #10 R&B songs
- Janet Jackson - Any Time, Any Place/And On And On
- Aaron Hall - I Miss You
- Da Brat - Funkdafied
- Aaliyah - Back & Forth
- Aretha Franklin - Willing To Forgive
- Zhane - Sending My Love
- R. Kelly - Your Body's Callin'
- Patti LaBelle - The Right Kinda Lover
- Tevin Campbell - Always In My Heart
- Warren G & Nate Dogg - Regulate (From "Above The Rim")
Top #1 Latin songs
Make this day unforgettable
Which were the most popular TV Series released in those months?
Watch popular movies, TV series and live events, start your 30-day free trial
Days to next July 22If July 22, 1994 is your birthday you're 26 years, 2 months, 3 days old and you'll celebrate your next birthday in 9 months, 27 days.
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks?
Unlimited books on any devices, try your first month free
What videogames would you be playing back in the days?