Sunday 10 July 1994
It was Sunday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Bill Clinton (Democratic).
In that special week of July people in US were listening to I Swear by All-4-One.
In UK Love Is All Around by Wet Wet Wet was in the top 5 hits.
Angels in the Outfield, directed by William Dear, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1994
while Q-Squared by Peter David was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Floyd on Italy.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing 5 a Day Adventures or Barbie: Vacation Adventure.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 July 1994!
Which were the important events of 10 July 1994 ?
- Mauritania - Armed Forces Day
- Bahamas - Independence Day
- Silence Day - celebrated by followers of Meher Baba
- Ancient Latvia - Septinu Bralu Diena observed
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 10 July
- Hedda Gabler opens at Criterion Theater NYC for 33 performances
- Anthrax guitarist Scott Ian weds Debbie Leavitt
- Fred Norris (from the Howard Stern Show) marries Allison Furman
- Kelly Robbins wins Jamie Farr Toledo Golf Classic by Owens-Corning
- Nepal Premier Girija Prasadkoirala resigns
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1994 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?