Saturday July 16, 1994
US date format: 7/16/1994, UK date format: 16/7/1994
It was Saturday, under the sign of Cancer (see birth chart on July 16, 1994). The US president was Bill Clinton (Democrat), the UK Prime Minister was Sir John Major (Conservative), Pope St John Paul II was leading the Catholic Church.
Famous people born on this day include Mark Indelicato .
In that special week of July people in US were listening to I Swear by All-4-One.
In UK Love Is All Around by Wet Wet Wet was in the top 5 hits.
Professor Ki Padosan, directed by Shantilal Soni, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1994
while Life Of The Party by Christopher Ogden was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Body Heat.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Tekken or Warcraft franchise.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of July 16, 1994?
- Botswana - President's Day (2nd day)
- Catholic - Feast of Our Lady of Mount Carmel
- Sisters Rosensweig closes at Barrymore Theater NYC after 556 performances
- 1st parts of Comet Shoemaker-Levy hits Jupiter (until July 22nd)
- 3 tenors-Placid Domingo, Luciano Parvoti, Jose Carreras, perform in LA
- Baseball Night in America premieres (no Saturday day games)
- See more
- Mark Indelicato: American actor and singer.
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 16, 1994?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Top #10 songs in the USA
Top #4 songs in the UK
Top #10 R&B songs
- Janet Jackson - Any Time, Any Place/And On And On
- Aaron Hall - I Miss You
- Aaliyah - Back & Forth
- Da Brat - Funkdafied
- Aretha Franklin - Willing To Forgive
- R. Kelly - Your Body's Callin'
- Zhane - Sending My Love
- Warren G & Nate Dogg - Regulate (From "Above The Rim")
- Tevin Campbell - Always In My Heart
- Patti LaBelle - The Right Kinda Lover
Top #1 Latin songs
Make this day unforgettable
Which were the most popular TV Series released in those months?
Watch popular movies, TV series and live events, start your 30-day free trial
Days to next July 16If July 16, 1994 is your birthday you're 26 years, 2 months, 7 days old and you'll celebrate your next birthday in 9 months, 23 days.
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks?
Unlimited books on any devices, try your first month free
What videogames would you be playing back in the days?