Tuesday 23 July 2002
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Leo. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Benjamin Flores and Lil' P-Nut.
In that special week of July people in US were listening to Hot In Herre by Nelly.
In UK The Logical Song by Scooter was in the top 5 hits.
Signs, directed by M. Night Shyamalan, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2002
while Grave Secrets by Kathy Reichs was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Madness Combat.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Star Trek: Bridge Commander or Battlefield.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 23 July 2002!
Which were the important events of 23 July 2002 ?
- Egypt - Revolution Day (1952)
- St. Liborius
- Catholic - the feasts of at least 2 saints: St. Apollinaris
- Rastafari movement - Celebration of the birthday of Haile Selassie
- Roman Empire - Neptunalia held in honor of Neptune
- Libya - Revolution Day
- Papua New Guinea - Remembrance Day
Famous Birthdays:23 July
- Chaim Potok: American novelist and rabbi (Born 1929).
- Recent celebrity deaths: Chaim Potok, novelist dies of cancer at age 73
- 40 years ago today, Telstar transmits the first trans-Atlantic television signal.
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 2002 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?