Tuesday 9 July 2002
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
In that special week of July people in US were listening to Hot In Herre by Nelly.
In UK A Little Less Conversation by Elvis vs JXL was in the top 5 hits.
Road to Perdition, directed by Sam Mendes, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2002
while In This Mountain by Jan Karon was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Ruler of Your Own World.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Dropship: United Peace Force or Die Hard: Nakatomi Plaza.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 9 July 2002!
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the important events of 9 July 2002 ?
- Roman Catholic Church - Feast of Our Lady of Peace.
- Bah�'f Faith - Holy Day: Martyrdom of the B�b.
- Palau - Constitution Day.
- Argentina - Independence Day.
- Roman festival - Caprotinia, or feasts of Juno Caprotina.
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 09 July
- At a Sotheby's auction, Peter Paul Rubens' painting ampquotThe Massacre of the Innocentsampquot (first version) is sold for £49.5million (US$76.2 million) to Kenneth Thomson, 2nd Baron Thomson of Fleet.
- A helicopter crash in Cyprus kills the head of the Cyprus National Guard, Lt. General Evangelos Florakis.
- George W. Bush gives a stern speech addressing American accountancy scandals.
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 2002 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?