Saturday July 13, 2002
US date format: 7/13/2002, UK date format: 13/7/2002
It was Saturday, under the sign of Cancer (see birth chart on July 13, 2002). The US president was George W. Bush (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Tony Blair (Labour), Pope St John Paul II was leading the Catholic Church.
Famous people born on this day include Caleb Logan .
In that special week of July people in US were listening to Hot In Herre by Nelly.
In UK The Logical Song by Scooter was in the top 5 hits.
Austin Powers in Goldmember, directed by Jay Roach, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2002
while Hard Eight by Janet Evanovich was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Dog Eat Dog.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Beyblade: Super Tournament Battle or The Invincible Iron Man.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of July 13, 2002?
- Mongolia - Naadam Holiday, 3rd day
- Bah�'f Faith - Feast of K�lim�t (Words) - First day of the seventh month of the Bah�'f Calendar
- Bon Festival - Buddhist festival to honor the dead (East Japan)
- Kiribati - Independence Day, 2nd day (not a holiday)
- Caleb Logan: YouTube Star.
- Yousuf Karsh: Turkish-born, Canadian portrait...
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 13, 2002?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Top #10 songs in the USA
Top #5 songs in the UK
Top #10 R&B songs
- Nelly - Hot In Herre
- Cam'Ron Featuring Juelz Santana - Oh Boy
- Truth Hurts Featuring Rakim - Addictive
- Musiq - halfcrazy
- P. Diddy & Ginuwine Featuring Loon, Mario Winans & Tammy Ruggeri - I Need A Girl (Part Two)
- Big Tymers - Still Fly
- Mario - Just A Friend 2002
- Irv Gotti Presents The Inc. Featuring Ja Rule, Ashanti, Charli Baltimore & Vita - Down 4 U
- N.O.R.E. - Nothin'
- Tweet - Call Me
Make this day unforgettable
Which were the most popular TV Series released in those months?
Watch popular movies, TV series and live events, start your 30-day free trial
Days to next July 13If July 13, 2002 is your birthday you're 18 years, 22 days old and you'll celebrate your next birthday in 11 months, 9 days.
What news were making the headlines those days in July 2002?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks?
Unlimited books on any devices, try your first month free
What videogames would you be playing back in the days?