Friday 24 July 2015
It was Friday, under the sign of Leo. The US president was Barack Obama (Democratic).
Ant-Man, directed by Peyton Reed, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2015
while The Quartet by Joseph J. Ellis was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Little Lunch.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Carmageddon: Reincarnation or The Escapists.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 24 July 2015!
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the important events of 24 July 2015 ?
- Utah - Pioneer Day (1847)
- St. Ruffin
- St. Wulfhad
- St. David
- St. Romanus, 2nd bishop of Rochester.
- St. Lewine
- St. Kinga/Cunegundes
- St. Francis Solano
- St. Saint Christina the Astonishing
- Roman Catholicism - the feasts of at least 9 saints: St. Lupus
- Ancient Latvia - Jekaupa Diena held
- Astrology: First day of sun sign Leo
- Vanuatu - Children's Day
- Ecuador - Sim=n Bolfvar Day
- Venezuela - the Libertador (Sim=n Bolfvar Day)
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 24 July
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?