Monday 25 February 1952
It was Monday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include James A and Inger Segelstrom.
Rancho Notorious, directed by Fritz Lang, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1952
while The Caine Mutiny by Herman Wouk was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Life Is Worth Living.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 25 February 1952!
Which were the important events of 25 February 1952 ?
- Blessed Romeo
- Kuwait's national day.
- People Power Day, special holiday in the Philippines.
- Saint Klaudian
- Saint Walburgis
- Saint Adeltrude
- Saint Cesar
- James A: Barcia; American politician (Representative-Democrat-Michigan).
- Inger Segelstrom: Swedish politician.
- David Westerfield: American homicide suspect, accused of killing seven-year-old Danielle van Dam, born (9/22/1994).
- Jerry Chamberlain: American singer-songwriter guitarist and producer (Daniel Amos and The Swirling Eddies).
- Joey Dunlop: Irish motorcycle racer (d. 2000).
- 6th Winter Olympic games close at Oslo, Norway
- Parícutin active volcano in Michoacán, west central Mexico ceases its discontinuous eruption after spewing forth a gigaton of lava and burying San Juan Parangaricutiro.
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?