Sunday 25 February 1951
It was Sunday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Cesar Cedeno and James Brown.
Operation Pacific, directed by George Waggner, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1951
while Joy Street by Frances Parkinson Keyes was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching The Victor Borge Show.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 25 February 1951!
Which were the important events of 25 February 1951 ?
- Blessed Romeo
- Kuwait's national day.
- People Power Day, special holiday in the Philippines.
- Saint Klaudian
- Saint Walburgis
- Saint Adeltrude
- Saint Cesar
- Cesar Cedeno: Dominican baseball player.
- James Brown: American journalist and sportscaster.
- César Cedeño: Dominican baseball player and coach.
- Don Quarrie: Jamaican runner and coach.
- 1st Pan American Games opens (Buenos Aires Argentina)
- Babe Didrikson-Zaharias wins Orlando Florida 2 Ball Golf Tournament.
- The first Pan American Games are held in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1951 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Patti Page - Mockin' Bird Hill
- You're Just In Love - Dinah Shore
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?