Tuesday 13 August 1907
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Leo. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Alfried Krupp von Bohlen und Halbach and Alfred Alwin Felix Krupp.
while The Lady of the Decoration by Frances Little was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 August 1907!
Which were the important events of 13 August 1907 ?
- International Lefthanders Day
- St. Wigbert
- RC saints - Pontianus and Hippolytus, Radegunde (help against the pox), Cassianus of Imola (patron of shorthand-writers)
- In Brasil, Friday 13 August (agosto) is considered to be especially filled with sorrow (desgosto)
- Roman Catholicism - the feasts of at least 6 saints: St. Hippolytus
- St. Cassian
- St. John Berchmans
- St. John Bosco
- St. Radegund
- Roman festivals - Vertumnalias in honor of Vertumnus, and also Diana, on the Aventine hill
- Alfried Krupp von Bohlen und Halbach
- Alfred Alwin Felix Krupp: Essen, Germany -- Arms manufacturer.
- Sir Basil Spence: Scottish architect (d. 1976).
- George Anding: American astrologer; began study 1934; in 1939 President of the New Orleans Astrological Society.
- Alfried Krupp: German industrialist and entrepreneur, the fifth head of the great steel industrial empire in West Germany and the last member of the Krupp dynasty of munitions manufacturers.
- Basil Spence: Scottish architect designed the Coventry Cathedral (d. 1976).
- 1st taxicab (NYC)
Which were the top hits in that special week of August 1907 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- I Pagliacci - Vesti La Giubba (On with the Play) - Enrico Caruso
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?