Tuesday 13 August 1907US date format: 8/13/1907, UK date format: 13/8/1907
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Leo (see birth chart on August 13, 1907). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Alfried Krupp von Bohlen und Halbach and Sir Basil Spence.
The Dummy, directed by Dante Falconi, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1907
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 13 August 1907
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Personalized book about You
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 August 1907!
Which were the important events of 13 August 1907 ?
- International Lefthanders Day
- St. Wigbert
- RC saints - Pontianus and Hippolytus, Radegunde (help against the pox), Cassianus of Imola (patron of shorthand-writers)
- In Brasil, Friday 13 August (agosto) is considered to be especially filled with sorrow (desgosto)
- Roman Catholicism - the feasts of at least 6 saints: St. Hippolytus
- St. Cassian
- St. John Berchmans
- St. John Bosco
- St. Radegund
- Roman festivals - Vertumnalias in honor of Vertumnus, and also Diana, on the Aventine hill
- Alfried Krupp von Bohlen und Halbach
- Alfred Alwin Felix Krupp: Essen, Germany -- Arms manufacturer.
- Sir Basil Spence: Scottish architect (d. 1976).
- George Anding: American astrologer; began study 1934;...
- Alfried Krupp: German industrialist and entrepreneur,...
- Basil Spence: Scottish architect designed the Coventry...
- 1st taxicab (NYC)