Tuesday 25 July 1967
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Leo. The US president was Lyndon B. Johnson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Dave Jareckie and Ed Sprague.
In that special week of July people in US were listening to Light My Fire by The Doors.
In UK A Whiter Shade Of Pale by Procol Harum was in the top 5 hits.
while The Eighth Day by Thornton Wilder was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Kenilworth.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 25 July 1967!
Which were the important events of 25 July 1967 ?
- St. Thea
- Roman festivals - Furinalia
- Cuba - Eve of Revolution Day
- Mexico - Anniversary of the Foundation of Santiago de QuerTtaro
- Puerto Rico - Constitution Day (1952)
- Tunisia - Republic Day (1957)
- Virgin Islands - Hurricane Supplication Day
- Inca - festival in honor of Ilyap'a
- Ebernoe Horn Fair, Sussex, England
- St. Valentine
- St. Paul
- St. Nissen
- St. Cucufas/Cougat
- St. Christopher
- Costa Rica - Anniversary of the Annexation of Guanacaste Province
- Galiza - National Day (Dia da Patria Galega).
- Roman Catholicism - the feasts of at least 7 saints: St. Saint James the Great, the patron saint of Spain.
- Dave Jareckie: Mexico City, Mexico -- US biathelete (1994 Olympics).
- Ed Sprague: Castro Valley, California -- Infielder (Toronto Blue Jays).
- Wendy Raquel Robinson: American actress.
- Matt LeBlanc: American actor in one of the hottest TV series of the '90s, "Friends.
- Wendy Robinson: TV Actress.
- Construction begins on SF MUNI METRO (Market Street subway)
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 25 July 1967
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1967 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- The Doors - Light My Fire
- Stevie Wonder - I Was Made To Love Her
- The Association - Windy
- Frankie Valli - Can't Take My Eyes Off You
- Procol Harum - A Whiter Shade Of Pale
- The Music Explosion - Little Bit O'Soul
- The Buckinghams - Mercy, Mercy, Mercy
- Jefferson Airplane - White Rabbit
- The 5th Dimension - Up-Up And Away
- The 4 Seasons - C'mon Marianne
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?