Friday June 26, 1998
US date format: 6/26/1998, UK date format: 26/6/1998
It was Friday, under the sign of Cancer (see birth chart on June 26, 1998). The US president was Bill Clinton (Democrat), the UK Prime Minister was Tony Blair (Labour), Pope St John Paul II was leading the Catholic Church.
Famous people born on this day include Ian 101darkmonkey .
In that special week of June people in US were listening to The Boy Is Mine by Brandy & Monica.
In UK C'est La Vie by B*Witched was in the top 5 hits.
Lethal Weapon 4, directed by Richard Donner, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1998
while A Monk Swimming by Malachy McCourt was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Get Real.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Bio F.R.E.A.K.S. or Crash Bandicoot: Warped.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of June 26, 1998?
- Saints John and Paul
- The United Nations' Day in Support of Victims of Torture.
- Flag Day in Romania
- Sunthorn Phu Day in Thailand
- See more
- Ian 101darkmonkey: YouTube Star.
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 26, 1998?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Top #10 songs in the USA
Top #5 songs in the UK
Top #10 R&B songs
- Brandy & Monica - The Boy Is Mine
- Jon B - They Don't Know/Are U Still Down
- Next - Too Close
- Janet Featuring BLACKstreet - I Get Lonely
- Usher - My Way
- Mariah Carey - My All/Breakdown
- Nicole Featuring Missy "Misdemeanor" Elliott & Mocha - Make It Hot
- Big Punisher Featuring Joe - Still Not A Player
- Mya & Sisqo - It's All About Me
- Xscape - The Arms Of The One Who Loves You
Make this day unforgettable
Which were the most popular TV Series released in those months?
Watch popular movies, TV series and live events, start your 30-day free trial
Days to next June 26If June 26, 1998 is your birthday you're 22 years, 2 months, 23 days old and you'll celebrate your next birthday in 9 months, 8 days.
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks?
Unlimited books on any devices, try your first month free
What videogames would you be playing back in the days?
Stock Markets and Exchange Rates
- ExxonMobil XOM: opens at $72.75
- Apple AAPL: opens at $28.50
- Microsoft MSFT: opens at $102.25
- General Electric GE: opens at $89.94
- International Business Machines IBM: opens at $112.37