Monday 4 July 1921, US Independence Day
It was Monday, under the sign of Cancer (see planets position on July 4, 1921). The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Gérard Debreu and Paolo Boringhieri.
Out of Luck, directed by Bert Klasey, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1921
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 4 July 1921
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 July 1921!
Which were the important events of 4 July 1921 ?
- Filipino-American Friendship Day
- In astronomy, the approximate date of Earth's aphelion.
- United States and Denmark - Independence Day (1776)
- Gérard Debreu: French-born American economist, who won the 1983 Nobel Prize in Economics for his fundamental contribution to the theory of general equilibrium.
- Boise (Idaho)
- Paolo Boringhieri: Italian editor and industrialist, founder of a Publishing House in 1957.
- Tibor Varga (violinist)
- Tibor Varga: Hungarian violinist and conductor (Born 1921).
- Philip Rose: American actor playwright and producer (d. 2011).
- Mikhail: Metropolitan Mikhail of Asyut (d. 2014).
- Gerard Debreu: French economist, Nobel laureate (d. 2004).
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1921 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Whip-Poor-Will - Look for the Silver Lining (Medley) - Vernon Country Club Band
- You Can't Keep a Good Man Down - Mamie Smith & Her Jazz Hounds
- Scandanavia - Al Jolson