Saturday October 26, 1985
This day in 30 sec.
It was Saturday, under the sign of Scorpio (see planets position on October 26, 1985). The US president was Ronald Reagan (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Soko (singer) and Asin (actress).
In that special week of October people in US were listening to Saving All My Love For You by Whitney Houston.
In UK The Power Of Love by Jennifer Rush was in the top 5 hits.
Mard, directed by Manmohan Desai, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1985
while The Secrets Of Harry Bright by Joseph Wambaugh was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching The Equalizer.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Hacker or City Connection.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 26 October 1985
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 26 October 1985!
Which were the important events of 26 October 1985 ?
- Nauru - Angam Day
- Austria - National Day: Anniversary of the Declaration of Neutrality (1955)
- Also see October 26 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- St. Quadragesimus
- St. Rusticus
- St. Gibitrudis
- St. Fulk
- St. Eadfrid
- St. Demetrius (aka St. Dimitrios) of Thessaloniki
- St. Cuthbert
- St. Cedd
- St. Alfred the Great
- Roman festivals - first day of Ludi Victoriae Sullanae (until 1 November)
- R.C. Saints - October 26th is the feast day of the following Roman Catholic Saints: St. Bean
- St. Evaristus
- St. Lucian
- St. Albinus
- St. Rogatian
- Soko (singer)
- Asin (actress)
- Monta Ellis: American basketball player.
- Danielle Polanco
- Andrea Bargnani: Italian basketball player.
- Mallory Ervin: Reality Star.
- Asin Thottumkal: Indian actress.
- Samuel Rader: YouTube Star.
- John Robinson: Actor.
- Kafoumba Coulibaly: Ivorian footballer.
- Kieran Read: New Zealand rugby player.
- Asin : Indian model and actress.
- Gillian Zinser: Actress.
- Ciar Ciara: Musician.
- Drew Saberhagen: American noted family, the son of Bret Saberhagen, the youngest pitcher in the American League history to win the CY Young Award.
- Soko : French singer-actress of Polish and Italian descent.
- On a poor call in 6th game, umpire Don Deckinger starts a string of events costing Saint Louis Cardinals the 82nd World Series.
- The Australian government returns ownership of Uluru to the local Pitjantjatjara Aborigines.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1985 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Whitney Houston - Saving All My Love For You
- Stevie Wonder - Part-Time Lover
- A-Ha - Take On Me
- Jan Hammer - Miami Vice Theme
- Tears For Fears - Head Over Heels
- Ready For The World - Oh Sheila
- John Cougar Mellencamp - Lonely Ol' Night
- Sting - Fortress Around Your Heart
- Bruce Springsteen - I'm Goin' Down
- Glenn Frey - You Belong To The City
Top #10 R&B songs
- Stevie Wonder - Part-Time Lover
- Freddie Jackson - You Are My Lady
- Bobby Womack - I Wish He Didn't Trust Me So Much
- Cameo - Single Life
- The Show - Doug E. Fresh & The Get Fresh Crew
- Rene & Angela - I'll Be Good
- Maurice White - Stand By Me
- Morris Day - The Oak Tree
- El DeBarge With DeBarge - You Wear It Well
- Aretha Franklin - Who's Zoomin' Who
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?
Which movies you probably rented those days on VHS/DVD to spend a great night?