Monday October 28, 1985US date format: 10/28/1985, UK date format: 28/10/1985
This day in 30 sec.
It was Monday, under the sign of Scorpio (see birth chart on October 28, 1985). The US president was Ronald Reagan (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Troian Bellisario and Elisandra Tomacheski.
In that special week of October people in US were listening to Part-Time Lover by Stevie Wonder.
In UK The Power Of Love by Jennifer Rush was in the top 5 hits.
Runaway Train, directed by Andrey Konchalovskiy, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1985
while Living With The Kennedys by Marcia Chellis was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Arsenal.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing The Earth Fighter Rayieza or Chaos: The Battle of Wizards.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 28 October 1985
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Personalized book about You
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 28 October 1985!
Which were the important events of 28 October 1985 ?
- St. Anastasia II
- St. Remigius
- Greece - Oxi (No) Day
- Czechoslovakia - gains its independence from Austria-Hungary (1918); Holiday in the Czech Republic, Remembrance Day in Slovakia.
- Also see October 28 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- St. Salvius
- St. Abraham
- R.C. Saints - October 28th is the feast day of the following Roman Catholic Saints: Saint Jude (a.k.a Saint Thaddaeus or "of James")
- St. Eadsin
- St. Simon the Zealot (erroneously a.k.a. "the Canaanite")
- St. John Dat
- St. Anglinus
- St. Ferrutius
- St. Fidelis of Como
- Saint Godwin
- St. Honoratus of Vercelli
- Troian Bellisario: American actress and singer, best known...
- Elisandra Tomacheski
- Tyrone Barnett: English footballer.
- Ravi Ratnayeke takes 8-83 for Sri Lanka vs. Pakistan
- Sandinista Daniel Ortega becomes president of Nicaragua and vows to continue the transformation to socialism and alliance with the Soviet Union and Cuba; American policy continues to support the Contras in their revolt against the Nicaraguan government.
Sport Games on 28 October 1985
- San Diego Chargers - Los Angeles Raiders : 21 - 34
Birth chart on this day
What news were making the headlines those days in October 1985?
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1985 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Stevie Wonder - Part-Time Lover
- Jan Hammer - Miami Vice Theme
- Whitney Houston - Saving All My Love For You
- Tears For Fears - Head Over Heels
- A-Ha - Take On Me
- Glenn Frey - You Belong To The City
- Starship - We Built This City
- Sting - Fortress Around Your Heart
- Loverboy - Lovin' Every Minute Of It
- ABC - Be Near Me
Top #10 R&B songs
- Stevie Wonder - Part-Time Lover
- Cameo - Single Life
- Freddie Jackson - You Are My Lady
- Rene & Angela - I'll Be Good
- The Show - Doug E. Fresh & The Get Fresh Crew
- Maurice White - Stand By Me
- Morris Day - The Oak Tree
- El DeBarge With DeBarge - You Wear It Well
- Aretha Franklin - Who's Zoomin' Who
- Ta Mara & The Seen - Everybody Dance
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?
Which movies you probably rented those days on VHS/DVD to spend a great night?