Saturday 27 November 1954
It was Saturday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Dwight D. Eisenhower (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Jean Teulère and Patricia McPherson.
In UK My Son My Son by Vera Lynn was in the top 5 hits.
The Bridges at Toko-Ri, directed by Mark Robson, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1954
while A Child Of The Century by Ben Hecht was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Die Galerie der großen Detektive.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 27 November 1954!
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the important events of 27 November 1954 ?
- Jean Teulère
- Patricia McPherson: American actress.
- Curtis Armstrong: Actor (Moonlighting, Revenge of the Nerds).
- Patricia McPherson in Oak Harbor: Washington, USA; actress (Bonnie - Knight Rider).
- Kimmy Robertson: American actress.
- Arthur Smith: English comedian actor and screenwriter.
- By the Beautiful Sea closes at Majestic Theater NYC after 270 performances
- 42nd CFL Grey Cup: Edmonton Eskimos defeats Montreal Alouettes, 26-25
- Alger Hiss is released from prison after serving 44 months for perjury.
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1954 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?