Friday 19 November 1954
It was Friday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Dwight D. Eisenhower (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Abdel Fattah el-Sisi and Kathleen Quinlan.
In UK My Son My Son by Vera Lynn was in the top 5 hits.
The Last Time I Saw Paris, directed by Richard Brooks, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1954
while Not as a Stranger by Morton Thompson was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Howdy Doody.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 19 November 1954!
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the important events of 19 November 1954 ?
- Abdel Fattah el-Sisi
- Kathleen Quinlan: American actress.
- Stephen Hill: American astrologer and author of "The Historical Ephemeris 1-2200.
- Tom Scheckel: Chicago, Illinois -- Rock drummer (Buckinghams).
- Kathleen Quinlan in Mill Valley: California, USA; actress (Rose Garden, Twilight Zone).
- Abdul Al-Sisi: Egyptian Colonel General.
- Abdel El-sisi: Politician.
- Réjean Lemelin: Canadian ice hockey player and coach.
- Annette Guest: US singer (First Choice).
- Gail Stanton Memphis TN: Playmate (Jun, 1978).
- Walter Bartley Wilson: English artist (Born 1870).
- Tele Monte Carlo, Europe's oldest private television channel, is launched by Prince Rainier III.
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1954 ?
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?