Tuesday 28 July 1992
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Leo. The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include George Spencer-Churchill and Spencer Boldman.
In that special week of July people in US were listening to Baby Got Back by Sir Mix-A-Lot.
In UK Ain't No Doubt by Jimmy Nail was in the top 5 hits.
Unforgiven, directed by Clint Eastwood, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1992
while Sahara by Clive Cussler was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching The Late Show.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Astral Bout or Defenders of Oasis.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 28 July 1992!
Which were the important events of 28 July 1992 ?
- St. Celsus
- St. Victor
- St. Innocent
- Roman Catholicism - the feasts of at least 5 saints: St. Nazarius
- San Marino - Fall of the Fascist Government
- Peru - Independence Day
- Faroe Islands - �lavs�ka Eve
- Canada - Commemoration of the deportation of the Acadians
- St. Sampson (a bishop)
- George Spencer-Churchill: Earl of Sunderland.
- Spencer Boldman: TV Actor.
- Julie Vu: YouTube Star.
- Josh Cuthbert: Pop Singer.
- Ground breaking of Florida Marlins 7,500 seat spring training stadium
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1992 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Sir Mix-A-Lot - Baby Got Back
- Madonna - This Used To Be My Playground
- TLC - Baby-Baby-Baby
- Billy Ray Cyrus - Achy Breaky Heart
- Jon Secada - Just Another Day
- Guns N' Roses - November Rain
- Tom Cochrane - Life Is A Highway
- Boyz II Men - End Of The Road
- En Vogue - Giving Him Something He Can Feel
- The Cover Girls - Wishing On A Star
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?