Tuesday 7 July 1908
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Cancer (see planets position on July 7, 1908). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Evert W Beth and Harriette Arnow.
Stung, directed by Benni Diez, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1908
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 7 July 1908
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 July 1908!
Which were the important events of 7 July 1908 ?
- Russia and Ukraine - Ivan Kupala
- United Kingdom - July 7th Bombings remembrance day
- Bhutan - Guru Rinpoche
- Roman Empire - Nonae Caprotinae festival in honor of Juno
- Tanzania - Saba Saba Day (or Peasants' Day, founding of the TANU party, 1954)
- Solomon Islands - Independence Day (1978)
- Spain - San Fermfn festival or running of the bulls, in Pamplona, Navarre.
- Worldwide - Bungie Day
- United States - Bonza bottler day
- Japan - Tanabata
- Evert W Beth: Dutch mathematician / philosopher.
- Harriette Arnow: Wayne County, Kentucky -- Novelist (Dollmaker).
- Revilo P Oliver: American academic and White nationalism advocate (d. 1994).
- Revilo Oliver: American author and academic (d. 1994).
- Great White Fleet leaves San Francisco Bay.