Sunday 28 March 1976
It was Sunday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Gerald Ford (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Dave Keuning and Talis Kitsing.
In that special week of March people in US were listening to December 1963 (Oh, What A Night) by The Four Seasons.
In UK I Love To Love by Tina Charles was in the top 5 hits.
All the President's Men, directed by Alan J. Pakula, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1976
while A Man Called Intrepid by William Stevenson was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Izgori, za da svetish.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Heavyweight Champ or Sprint 2.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 28 March 1976!
Which were the important events of 28 March 1976 ?
- Saint Sixtus III
- Slovakia, Czech Republic - Teachers' Day.
- Saint Castor
- Saint Gontram (died 592)
- Saint Malchus
- Saint Priscus
- Dave Keuning: American singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Killers).
- Talis Kitsing: Estonian kick-boxer trainer and politician (d. 2009).
- Tim Mullen: Irish race car driver.
- Roselle Nava: Filipino actress and singer turned politician.
- Chitrangada Singh: Indian actress.
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1976 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- The Four Seasons - December 1963 (Oh, What A Night)
- Gary Wright - Dream Weaver
- Captain and Tennille - Lonely Night (Angel Face)
- Eric Carmen - All By Myself
- Johnnie Taylor - Disco Lady
- Rufus - Sweet Thing
- Aerosmith - Dream On
- Bellamy Brothers - Let Your Love Flow
- Maxine Nightingale - Right Back Where We Started From
- Bay City Rollers - Money Honey
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?