Monday November 29, 2010
US date format: 11/29/2010, UK date format: 29/11/2010
It was Monday, under the sign of Sagittarius (see zodiac on November 29, 2010). The US president was Barack Obama (Democrat), the UK Prime Minister was David Cameron (Conservative), Pope Benedict XVI was leading the Catholic Church.
In that special week of November people in US were listening to Only Girl (In The World) by Rihanna.
The Fighter, directed by David O. Russell, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2010
while Broke by Glenn Beck and Kevin Balfe was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Glory Daze.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Batman: The Brave and the Bold – The Videogame or Crafting Mama.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of November 29, 2010?
- former Socialist Federal Republic of Yugoslavia - Republic Day
- International Day of Solidarity with the Palestinian People
- Israel - Kaftet be-November (commemoration of the U.N. decision in 1947 to partition Palestine)
- See more
- The European Union agree to an €85 billion rescue deal for Ireland from the European Financial Stability Facility, the International Monetary Fund and bilateral loans from the United Kingdom, Denmark and Sweden.ref name=quotrescuedealquot
- December 10 ampndash The 2010 United Nations Climate Change Conference is held in Cancún, Mexico. Also referred to as the 16th Conference of the Parties of the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (COP 16), it served too as the 6th meeting of the Parties to the Kyoto Protocol (CMP 6). COP 16
- Iranian nuclear scientist Majid Shahriari is killed and his wife injured, while another scientist is wounded during two attacks in Tehran. Iran says Western governments and Israel may have carried out the killing. (BBC) (Al Jazeera)
- Four Islamist militants are killed in a raid by security forces in Osh, Kyrgyzstan. (BBC) (24.kg News Agency)
- See more
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 29, 2010?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Top #5 songs in the USA
Top #5 R&B songs
- Trey Songz - Can't Be Friends
- Chris Brown Featuring Tyga & Kevin McCall - Deuces
- Rick Ross Featuring Drake & Chrisette Michele - Aston Martin Music
- Waka Flocka Flame Featuring Roscoe Dash & Wale - No Hands
- Willow - Whip My Hair
Top #5 Rock songs
Top #5 Latin songs
- Don Omar & Lucenzo - Danza Kuduro
- Shakira Featuring El Cata - Loca
- La Arrolladora Banda el Limon de Rene Camacho - Nina De Mi Corazon
- Prince Royce - Corazon Sin Cara
- Pitbull - Bon, Bon
Sport Games on November 29, 2010
Bundesliga 2Football (Germany)
- Greuther Furth - Munich 1860 : 1 - 0
La Liga Primera DivisionFootball (Spain)
- Barcelona - Real Madrid : 5 - 0
Division 2Football (France)
- Tours - Le Mans : 0 - 1
ChampionshipFootball (United Kingdom)
- Leicester - Nott'm Forest : 1 - 0
Make this day unforgettable
Which were the most popular TV Series released in those months?
Watch popular movies, TV series and live events, start your 30-day free trial
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks?
Unlimited books on any devices, try your first month free
What videogames would you be playing back in the days?
Stock Markets and Exchange Rates
- Adults Are Not So Inclined to Check In Location based services on smartphones, like Foursquare, are largely ignored by adult users. [..]
- A Mundane Approach to a Vexing Problem Buildings account for about 40 percent of energy use in the United States and Europe because of the need for amenities like heating, cooling and lighting. [..]
- See all financial news of November 29th, 2010
- ExxonMobil XOM: opens at $68.86
- Apple AAPL: opens at $315.50
- Microsoft MSFT: opens at $25.19
- General Electric GE: opens at $15.73
- International Business Machines IBM: opens at $143.53
- 1 USD = 84.23 JPY
- 1 USD = 1.0178 CAD
- 1 USD = 0.9995 CHF
- 1 USD = 6.66 CNY
- 1 EUR = 110.63 JPY
Frequently Asked Questions
What day of the week was on November 29, 2010?
On November 29, 2010 the day of the week was Monday.
What zodiac sign is November 29, 2010?
On November 29, 2010 the zodiac sign was Sagittarius.
Who was the US President on November 29, 2010?
On November 29, 2010 the US President was Barack Obama (Democrat).
Who was the UK Prime Minister on November 29, 2010?
On November 29, 2010 the UK Prime Minister was David Cameron (Conservative).
Who was the Pope on November 29, 2010?
On November 29, 2010 Pope Benedict XVI was leading the Catholic Church.
Which famous people died on November 29, 2010?
Famous people died on November 29, 2010 include, Mario Monicelli, Stephen J Solarz, Alfred Masini.