Wednesday July 30, 2014
US date format: 7/30/2014, UK date format: 30/7/2014
Is this your lucky day? Bet on the figures of this date here
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Leo (see birth chart on July 30, 2014). The US president was Barack Obama (Democrat), the UK Prime Minister was David Cameron (Conservative).
In that special week of July people in US were listening to Rude by MAGIC!.
Hector and the Search for Happiness, directed by Peter Chelsom, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2014
while The Heist by Daniel Silva was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Girl Meets World.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Armillo or Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of July 30, 2014?
- Vanuatu - Independence Day
- St. Julitta (a martyr)
- St. Sennen
- Roman Catholicism - the feasts of at least 3 saints: St. Abdon
- 2014 pro-Russian unrest in Ukraine: War in Donbass:: Fighting intensifies in the east as Ukraine forces recapture control of the strategic town of Avdiivka from pro-Russian insurgents. (BBC)
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 30, 2014?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Top #10 songs in the USA
Top #10 R&B songs
- Iggy Azalea Featuring Charli XCX - Fancy
- John Legend - All Of Me
- Jason Derulo Featuring Snoop Dogg - Wiggle
- Pharrell Williams - Happy
- Tinashe Featuring ScHoolboy Q - 2 On
- Chris Brown Featuring Lil Wayne & French Montana Or Too $hort Or Tyga - Loyal
- Jason Derulo Featuring 2 Chainz - Talk Dirty
- Trey Songz - Na Na
- Lil Wayne Featuring Drake - Believe Me
- Wiz Khalifa - We Dem Boyz
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular TV Series released in those months?
Watch popular movies, TV series and live events, start your 30-day free trial
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks?
Unlimited books on any devices, try your first month free
What videogames would you be playing back in the days?
Stock Markets and Exchange Rates
- ExxonMobil XOM: opens at $103.73
- Apple AAPL: opens at $98.44
- Microsoft MSFT: opens at $44.07
- General Electric GE: opens at $25.58
- International Business Machines IBM: opens at $195.20
- 1 USD = 102.81 JPY
- 1 USD = 1.0902 CAD
- 1 USD = 0.9086 CHF
- 1 USD = 6.1712 CNY
- 1 EUR = 137.71 JPY