Sunday 1 June 2003
It was Sunday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Emjay Anthony .
In that special week of June people in US were listening to 21 Questions by 50 Cent.
In UK Ignition Remix by R Kelly was in the top 5 hits.
2 Fast 2 Furious, directed by John Singleton, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2003
while The Beach House by James Patterson, Peter de Jonge was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Boarding House: North Shore.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Batman: Rise of Sin Tzu or The Battle for Wesnoth.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 1 June 2003!
Which were the important events of 1 June 2003 ?
- Samoa - Independence Day 1962.
- Roman Empire - Festival in honour of Carna.
- Children's Day in some countries.
- Commemoration of Justin Martyr (Anglican).
- Kenya Madaraka Day 1963.
- Tunisia - Constitution Day / Victory Day 1959.
- The Ascension in Eastern Christianity.
- Nirvana of Buddhists.
- The Railroad Museum of the Niagara Frontier opens.
- Ioannis F is ordained to Reader by Metropolitan Sotirios of Toronto.
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 2003 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?