Thursday 3 April 1919
It was Thursday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Halbblut, directed by Fritz Lang, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1919
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 April 1919!
Which were the important events of 3 April 1919 ?
- Saint Sixtus I
- Saint Agape (died 304)
- Saint Richard (d.1253)
- Ervin Drake: American songwriter and composer (d. 2015).
- Clairette Oddera: French-Canadian actress and singer (d. 2008).
- Duke of: Grafton.
- Riley Goodwin: American astrologer and astrological report writer, author of the reports.
- Roland Ribet: French talent manager, agent for stars such as Charles Aznavour and Nana Mouskouri.
- René Duvillier: French painter of the new Paris school, spent five years as German prisoner of war in Ukraine and Poland. His first exhibition was in a prisoner-of-war camp. He later moved from Surrealism to Lyrical Abstraction.
- Paul Geisler composer: dies at age 62.
- Austria expels all Habsburgers.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1919 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Baby's Prayer Will Soon Be Answered - Henry Burr
- Vernon Dalhart & Gladys Rice - Till We Meet Again
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in April 1919?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?