Monday 3 April 1922
It was Monday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
The Man from Beyond, directed by Burton L. King, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1922
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1922.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 April 1922!
Which were the important events of 3 April 1922 ?
- Saint Sixtus I
- Saint Agape (died 304)
- Saint Richard (d.1253)
- Jean Ferrand: France sport Champion.
- Yevhen Bulanchyk: Ukrainian hurdler (d. 1996).
- Carlo Lizzani: Italian film producer, critic, director and scenarist.
- Doris Day: American actress and singer; on-screen from 1948 and known from Texas to Tibet, world beloved as everybody's favorite virgin.
- Joseph Stalin becomes the first General Secretary of the Communist Party of the Soviet Union.
- Teapot Dome scandal: The United States Secretary of the Interior leases Teapot Dome oil reserves in Wyoming.
- The first midair collision occurs, between a Daimler Airway de Havilland DH.18 and a Compagnie des Grands Express Aériens Farman Goliath over Poix-de-Picardie, Amiens, France.
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1922 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Ka-Lu-A - Elsie Baker
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?