Saturday 3 January 2004
It was Saturday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican). In that special week of January people in US were listening to Hey Ya! by OutKast.
In UK Leave Right Now by Will Young was in the top 5 hits.
The Dreamers, directed by Bernardo Bertolucci, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2004
while The Da Vinci Code by Dan Brown was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 January 2004!
Which were the important events of 3 January 2004 ?
- The tenth night and ninth day of Christmas in Western Christianity
- The Festival of Sleep Day
- In astronomy the best date to view the Quadrantids meteor shower.
- Roman Empire - Festival in honour of Pax
- Feast day of St Genevieve
- In astronomy the approximate date of Earth's perihelion.
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 03 January
- Flight 604, a Boeing 737 owned by Flash Airlines, an Egyptian airliner, plunges into the Red Sea, killing all 148 people on board.
- Mikhail Saakashvili wins the presidential elections in Georgia.
- NASA's MER-A (''Spirit'') lands on Mars at 04:35 UTC.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 2004 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
Have a look at retro and vintage objects from 3 January 2004 and get them!
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?