Sunday 3 November 2002
It was Sunday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican). In that special week of November people in US were listening to Dilemma by Nelly.
In UK The Long And Winding Road / Suspicious Minds by Will Young & Gareth Gates was in the top 5 hits.
8 Mile, directed by Curtis Hanson, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2002
while Violets Are Blue by James Patterson was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 2002.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 November 2002!
Which were the important events of 3 November 2002 ?
- St. Pirmin
- Japan - Culture Day (post 1946), Emperors Birthday (pre 1946)
- St. Winifred
- Also see November 3 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- St. Vulganius
- St. Valentine & Hilary
- St. Valentinian
- St. Quaratus
- St. Martin de Porres
- St. Florus
- St. Domnus of Vienne
- St. Papulus
- St. Cristiolus
- Independence Day in Panama (1903, from Colombia), Dominica (1978, from Britain) and Federated States of Micronesia (1986, from France)
- St. Englatius
- R.C. Saints - November 3rd is the feast day of the following Roman Catholic Saints: St. Acepsimas
- St. Germanus
- St. Guenhael
- St. Hermengaudis
- St. Hubert
- Jonathan Harris: American actor (Born 1914).
- In Central Alaska, a magnitude 7.9 earthquake occurs, the world's largest earthquake in 2002. No deaths, few injuries, but extensive damage to roads. Felt as far away as Seattle, Washington.
- 2002 Denali earthquake: An earthquake measuring 7.9 on the moment magnitude scale occurs near Denali National Park in Alaska. The earthquake was the largest recorded in the interior of the United States for more than 150 years and was the strongest ever recorded in the interior of Alaska. No fatalities and only a few injuries were reported.
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 2002 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?