Wednesday 6 November 2002
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
In that special week of November people in US were listening to Lose Yourself by Eminem.
In UK The Long And Winding Road / Suspicious Minds by Will Young & Gareth Gates was in the top 5 hits.
8 Mile, directed by Curtis Hanson, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2002
while Violets Are Blue by James Patterson was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching 3-South.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Aces of the Air or Die Hard: Vendetta.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 6 November 2002!
Which were the important events of 6 November 2002 ?
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 06 November
- Sid Sackson: American board game designer (Born 1920).
- The U.S. Federal Reserve System drops its primary discount rate by 50 basis points to 0.75 percent, putting the real interest rate solidly below the inflation rate.
- The United States signs the International Treaty on Plant Genetic Resources for Food and Agriculture
- Anti-Semitism: With approval of official state censors, Egyptian television broadcast the first episode of a miniseries, ''Horseman Without a Horse'', based upon the debunked ''Protocols of the Elders of Zion''. It airs at the hour that Egyptian families gather together to break their fast during the fasting month of Ramadan.
- The Federal Reserve Board of Governors lowers its overnight bank-lending rate to 1.25 percent, and this bigger-than-expected rate cut signals there may be more weakness in the economy than the market expected. The Fed indicated in its statements accompanying the rate cut that concern about a war with Iraq and the thread of terrorism may be slowing consumer and business spending.
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 2002 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?