Saturday 5 June 1993
It was Saturday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Bill Clinton (Democratic). In that special week of June people in US were listening to That's The Way Love Goes by Janet Jackson.
In UK Five Live (EP) by George Michael & Queen With Lisa Stansfield was in the top 5 hits.
Jurassic Park, directed by Steven Spielberg, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1993
while The Bridges Of Madison County by Robert James Waller was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1993.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 5 June 1993!
Which were the important events of 5 June 1993 ?
- Bah�'f Faith - Feast of N�r (Light) - First day of the fifth month of the Bah�'f Calendar.
- Feast of Saint Boniface.
- Seychelles - Liberation Day.
- National holiday of Denmark (Constitution Day).
- World Environment Day, since the United Nations General Assembly resolution in 1972.
- Anniversary of the Signing of the Inuvialuit Final Agreement (Inuvaluit Day).
- Conway Twitty: American singer-songwriter with more than 50 No.
- 125th Belmont: Julie Krone aboard Colonial Affair wins in 2:29.8
- 63rd French Womens Tennis: Steffi Graf beats M J Fernandez (46 62 64)
- Liberian Charles Taylors rebellion kills 550 fugitives
- Singer Mariah Carey weds Tommy Mottola, CEO (Sony Music)
- Somali warlord Aidids murders 23 Pakistani
- In Minnesota, a magnitude 4.1 earthquake occurs.
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1993 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?