Saturday 5 March 1938
It was Saturday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Jezebel, directed by William Wyler, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1938
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 5 March 1938!
Which were the important events of 5 March 1938 ?
- St Piran's Day - Cornwall's national day.
- Saint Theophile (d. 195)
- Saint Olivia (d. 308)
- Saint Gerarda
- Learn from Lei Feng Day in China.
- Feast of St. Kieran, patron of the Diocese of Ossory, in Irish calendar.
- Approximate beginning of month of j?ngzhT in Chinese calendar.
- Saint Adrian (died 308)
- Vincent Bioulès: French painter, living in his hometown Montpellier.
- Anthony Aveni: American academic anthropologist, astronomer, and author, noted in particular for his extensive publications and leading contributions to the field of archaeoastronomy.
- Paul Evans: American singer-songwriter and guitarist.
- Lynn Margulis: American biologist and academic (d. 2011).
- Fred Williamson: American football player actor director producer and screenwriter.
- Fred "Hammer" Williamson in Gary: Indiana, USA; NFL player (Kansas City Chiefs), actor (Julia).
- Mike Walsh: Australian television host and producer, a magnetic and cheeky theatrical entrepreneur, Walsh was the undisputed king of Australian daytime TV in the 1970s and early 1980s. He was born in the Murray River town of Corowa in New South Wales but went to school at Xavier College in Melbourne. He performed in amateur theatre while later studying pharmacy at Melbourne University before joining
- Pierre Péan: French investigative journalist and author of many books concerned with political scandals.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?