Monday 7 March 1938
It was Monday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Homero Blancas in Houston and David Baltimore.
Jezebel, directed by William Wyler, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1938
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1938.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 March 1938!
Which were the important events of 7 March 1938 ?
- Albania ? Teacher's Day
- Catholicism ? Feast day of Saints Perpetua and Felicitas, patron saint of married women
- Homero Blancas in Houston: Texas, USA; PGA golfer (1972 Phoenix Open).
- David Baltimore: American molecular biologist awarded the 1975 Nobel Prize in Physiology for his trail-blazing discoveries regarding RNA.
- Albert Fert: French physicist and one of the discoverers of giant magnetoresistance which brought about a breakthrough in gigabyte hard disks.
- Joseph Rupert: .
- Janet Guthrie: American race car driver and engineer.
- Andreas Michalakopoulos: Prime Minister of Greece (Born 1876).
- The US signs reciprocal trade treaty with Czechoslovakia.
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?