Sunday 6 February 1910
It was Sunday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include George H Poyser and Jean Causse.
Hamlet, Prince of Denmark, directed by Grard Bourgeois, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1910
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 6 February 1910!
Which were the important events of 6 February 1910 ?
- Bob Marley Day in Rastafarianism (Jamaica and Ethiopia)
- Waitangi Day (National Holiday) in New Zealand
- Sami National Day (known as Lapps; in Finland and Scandinavia)
- Saint Amandus, Apostle of the Franks
- Saint Vedastus (+540)
- Saint Dorothea, patron saint of florists
- Saint Paul Miki
- George H Poyser: English soccer player / manager (Brentford).
- Jean Causse: Servian physician.
- Irmgard Keun: German author (d. 1982).
- Carlos Marcello: Tunisian-American gangster (d. 1993).
- Alfonso Maria: Fusco.
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1910 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- When I Marry You - Harry Macdonough & Elizabeth Wheeler
- Wedding Bells - American Quartet (shown as Premier Quartet)
- Flanagan and His Motor Car - Steve Porter
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
What news were making the headlines those days in February 1910?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?