Thursday 10 February 1910
It was Thursday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Hamlet, Prince of Denmark, directed by Grard Bourgeois, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1910
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 February 1910!
Which were the important events of 10 February 1910 ?
- Catholicism - Saint Scholastica; World Marriage Day.
- Malta - St. Paul's Shipwreck day. Catholicism in Malta.
- Saint Silvanus
- Saint Charalampe
- Saint Austreberta
- Blessed Arnaud
- Blessed Hugo (d. 1164)
- Italy - National Memorial Day of the Exiles and Foibe to commemorate Italian Istrian and Dalmatian exiliee and Foibe massacres.
- Dominique Pire: Belgian ecclesiastic, a Roman Catholic priest.
- Joyce Grenfell: British mime comedienne with a flexible face; popular on TV and films for her monologues.
- Stanley Vann: English composer organist choral conductor and choir trainer (d. 2010).
- Douglas Spencer actor (Thing: This Island Earth, River of No Return).
- Dominique Pire Belgium: educator, aided WWII refugees (Nobel Prize 1958).
- Joyce Grenfell actress (Pickwick Papers: Americanization of Emily).
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1910 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- When I Marry You - Harry Macdonough & Elizabeth Wheeler
- Wedding Bells - American Quartet (shown as Premier Quartet)
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in February 1910?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
Have a look at retro and vintage objects from 10 February 1910 and get them!