Thursday 6 September 1928
It was Thursday, under the sign of Virgo. The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Our Dancing Daughters, directed by Harry Beaumont, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1928
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1928.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 6 September 1928!
Which were the important events of 6 September 1928 ?
- United States - National Stillbirth Remembrance Day in 39 states
- RC Saints - a Saint Bega or Bee of Cumbria and a Sankt Mang of Fnssen
- Bulgaria - Unification Day
- Canada - Stillbirth Remembrance Day in New Brunswick, Quebec, and Ontario
- Pakistan - Defence Day
- Swaziland - Independence Day (from the United Kingdom, 1968)
- Also see September 6 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Robert M Pirsig: American author.
- Evgeny Svetlanov in Moscow: Russia; conductor (Siberian Fantasy).
- Rudolph Plukfelder: USSR -- Light heavyweight (1964 Olympics - Gold Medalist).
- Fumihiko Maki: Japanese architect and academic designed the Tokyo Metropolitan Gymnasium and Makuhari Messe.
- Robert Pirsig: American philosopher and author.
- Yevgeny Svetlanov: Russian conductor and composer (d. 2002)
- Sid Watkins: English neurosurgeon and academic (d. 2012)
- USSR signs Briand-Kellogg-pact
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?