Thursday 7 July 2005
It was Thursday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican). In that special week of July people in US were listening to We Belong Together by Mariah Carey.
In UK Ghetto Gospel by 2Pac featuring Elton John was in the top 5 hits.
The Island, directed by Michael Bay, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2005
while 1776 by David McCullough was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 2005.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 July 2005!
Which were the important events of 7 July 2005 ?
- Russia and Ukraine - Ivan Kupala
- United Kingdom - July 7th Bombings remembrance day
- Bhutan - Guru Rinpoche
- Roman Empire - Nonae Caprotinae festival in honor of Juno
- Tanzania - Saba Saba Day (or Peasants' Day, founding of the TANU party, 1954)
- Solomon Islands - Independence Day (1978)
- Spain - San Fermfn festival or running of the bulls, in Pamplona, Navarre.
- Worldwide - Bungie Day
- United States - Bonza bottler day
- Japan - Tanabata
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 07 July
- A series of four explosions occurs on London's transport system killing 56 people including four alleged suicide bombers and injuring over 700 others.
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 2005 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Mariah Carey - We Belong Together
- Bo Bice - Inside Your Heaven
- Carrie Underwood - Inside Your Heaven
- Gwen Stefani - Hollaback Girl
- The Black Eyed Peas - Don't Phunk With My Heart
- 50 Cent - Just A Lil Bit
- Kelly Clarkson - Behind These Hazel Eyes
- The Pussycat Dolls - Don't Cha
- Ciara - Oh
- Pretty Ricky - Grind With Me
Get back in touch
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?