Saturday 9 July 2005
It was Saturday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
In that special week of July people in US were listening to We Belong Together by Mariah Carey.
In UK Ghetto Gospel by 2Pac featuring Elton John was in the top 5 hits.
Wedding Crashers, directed by David Dobkin, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2005
while 1776 by David McCullough was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Wisecrack.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Bionicle: Maze of Shadows or EyeToy: Chat.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 9 July 2005!
Which were the important events of 9 July 2005 ?
- Roman Catholic Church - Feast of Our Lady of Peace.
- Bah�'f Faith - Holy Day: Martyrdom of the B�b.
- Palau - Constitution Day.
- Argentina - Independence Day.
- Roman festival - Caprotinia, or feasts of Juno Caprotina.
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 09 July
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 2005 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Mariah Carey - We Belong Together
- Bo Bice - Inside Your Heaven
- Carrie Underwood - Inside Your Heaven
- Gwen Stefani - Hollaback Girl
- The Black Eyed Peas - Don't Phunk With My Heart
- 50 Cent - Just A Lil Bit
- Kelly Clarkson - Behind These Hazel Eyes
- The Pussycat Dolls - Don't Cha
- Ciara - Oh
- Pretty Ricky - Grind With Me
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?