Friday 9 February 1906
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 9 February 1906!
Which were the important events of 9 February 1906 ?
- Saint Apollonia, patron saint of dentists and dental technicians
- Saint Ansbert of Rouen
- Saint Maroon's Day - Lebanon
- Gwen Catley: British soprano.
- Andre Kostolany: stock market expert and speculator (d. 1999).
- Guido Martina: Italian-American artist, cartoonist and animator who invented the character of Pecos Bill for Disney.
- André Kostolany: Hungarian-French economist and journalist (d. 1999).
- Paul Laurence Dunbar black dialect poet: dies at age 33 in Dayton Ohio.
- Natal proclaims state of siege in Zulu uprising.
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1906 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Wait Till the Sun Shines, Nellie - Byron G. Harlan
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
What news were making the headlines those days in February 1906?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?