Saturday 9 February 1929
It was Saturday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
The Canary Murder Case, directed by Malcolm St. Clair, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1929
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1929.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 9 February 1929!
Which were the important events of 9 February 1929 ?
- Saint Apollonia, patron saint of dentists and dental technicians
- Saint Ansbert of Rouen
- Saint Maroon's Day - Lebanon
- Antoine Labazuy: France sport Champion.
- Bill Barrett: American politician (Representative-Republican-Nebraska).
- Willem Kersters Flemish composer (Parwati: Gospel Song).
- James Mulcro Drew: Composer.
- A Antulay: Indian social worker and politician 8th Chief Minister of Maharashtra (d. 2014).
- Clement Meadmore: Australian-American sculptor (d. 2005)
- USSR, Estonia, Latvia, Poland and Romania sign Litvinov Pact
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?