Wednesday 10 March 1909
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Harold Christensen and Gerard Croiset.
I tre moschettieri, directed by Mario Caserini, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1909
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 March 1909!
Which were the important events of 10 March 1909 ?
- Saint Anastasia
- Saint Macharius (d.335)
- Saint John Ogilvie (died 1615)
- Saint Himelin
- Saint Blankaard
- Tibetian national Uprising day
- Fans of video game character Mario celebrate Mar10 Day, by singing songs about him, watching the movie and show, and playing Mario games.
- Doctors Day - (Venezuela).
- Harold Christensen: American professor and sociologist, a pioneer in the area of sexual behavior and family life particularly in the Mormon community.
- Gerard Croiset: Dutch clairvoyant, a sensitive healer, extensively tested by the Parapsychology Institute of Utrecht and by Drs.
- Frank Hyde: British astrologer, parapsychologist.
- Eric Wennström: Swedish hurdler (d. 1990).
- Jack Johnson fights Victor McLaglen to no decision in six for box title.
- By signing the Anglo-Siamese Treaty of 1909, Thailand relinquishes its sovereignty over the Malay states of Kedah, Kelantan, Perlis and Terengganu, which become British protectorates.
- The Anglo-Siamese Treaty of 1909 is signed in Bangkok.
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1909 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Sullivan - Billy Murray & Haydn Quartet
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
What news were making the headlines those days in March 1909?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?