Wednesday 31 March 1909
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
I tre moschettieri, directed by Mario Caserini, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1909
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 31 March 1909!
Which were the important events of 31 March 1909 ?
- Saint Cornelia
- CTsar Ch�vez Day - official holiday in five states and many cities across the U.S.
- Freedom Day in Malta.
- Saint Amos
- Saint Benjamin
- Blessed Hendrik Werner
- Saint Balbina of Rome
- New Jersey - Thomas Mundy Peterson Day.
- Pieter Jongeling: Dutch Member of Parliament (GVP)/editor (Netherlands Daily).
- Robert Brasillach: French right-wing intellectual writer and journalist who was the literary critic of the journal "Action Françoise" and editor-in-chief of "Je Suis Partout," 1938-1941.
- Gustav Mahler conducts New York Philharmonic for his first time.
- Baseball rules players who jump contracts are suspended for five years.
- Serbia accepts Austrian control over Bosnia and Herzegovina.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1909 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- When a Fellow's on the Level with a Girl Who's on the Square - Billy Murray
- I Wish I Had a Girl - Manuel Romain
- Pet Names - Ada Jones & Billy Murray
- The Song That Reached My Heart - Evan Williams
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in March 1909?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
Have a look at retro and vintage objects from 31 March 1909 and get them!