Monday 10 March 2003
It was Monday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
In that special week of March people in US were listening to In Da Club by 50 Cent.
In UK Beautiful by Christina Aguilera was in the top 5 hits.
Phone Booth, directed by Joel Schumacher, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2003
while The King of Torts by John Grisham was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Rurouni Kenshin: Wandering Samurai.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Advanced Warriors or Demonbane.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 March 2003!
Which were the important events of 10 March 2003 ?
- Saint Anastasia
- Saint Macharius (d.335)
- Saint John Ogilvie (died 1615)
- Saint Himelin
- Saint Blankaard
- Tibetian national Uprising day
- Fans of video game character Mario celebrate Mar10 Day, by singing songs about him, watching the movie and show, and playing Mario games.
- Doctors Day - (Venezuela).
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 10 March
- Barry Sheene: British motorcycle champion who sustained terrible injuries in a crash on 7/28/1982.
- Iraq disarmament crisis: The White House press secretary, paraphrasing the President, stated ''ampquotIf the United Nations fails to act, that means the United Nations will not be the international body that disarms Saddam Hussein. Another international body will disarm Saddam Hussein.ampquot''
- French president Jacques Chirac declares that France will veto a UN resolution sponsored by Spain, the United Kingdom, and the United States. The resolution would authorise use of force against Iraq unless that country proves it disarmament by March 17.
- North Korea test-fires a short-range missile into the Sea of Japan. This is North Korea's second recent such launch.
- Recep Tayyip Erdoğan is elected to the Turkish parliament and is expected to become prime minister shortly. Erdoğan supports deployment of US troops in Turkey and is expected to call for a new vote on the issue as one of his first official acts.
- Deutsche Telekom discloses an annual loss of euros.
- U.S. diplomat John Brown, who joined the State Department in 1981, resigned. He said that the Bush administration's Iraq policy was fomenting a massive rise in anti-US sentiment around the world and he could not support it.
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 2003 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?