Saturday 22 March 2003
It was Saturday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Cheskino .
In that special week of March people in US were listening to In Da Club by 50 Cent.
In UK Beautiful by Christina Aguilera was in the top 5 hits.
Phone Booth, directed by Joel Schumacher, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2003
while The King of Torts by John Grisham was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Swag.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing APEX or Atari - 80 Classic Games in One!.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 22 March 2003!
Which were the important events of 22 March 2003 ?
- Blessed Genta of Maaseik
- The fourth day of Quinquatria in ancient Rome, held in honor of Minerva.
- World Water Day.
- Easter Sunday - 1818, 2285. In the Gregorian Calendar 22 March is the earliest date on which Easter Sunday can fall (25th April is the latest).
- Saint Octavian
- Saint Lea of Rome
- Saint Reinhilde of Ghent
- Terry Lloyd: English reporter (Born 1952).
- The United States and the United Kingdom begin their "shock and awe" campaign, with a massive air strike on military targets in Baghdad, Iraq.
- Estimates of between 125,000 and 250,000 people march for peace in New York City. The march was organized by the group United for Peace and Justice.
- Two Russian fighter jets tracked a U.S. U-2 spy plane flying near the Russian border. The U-2 was partaking in reconnaissance over Georgia and Azerbaijan.
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 2003 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?